Paws Animal Hospital is proud to serve Oxford, MS and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
Our mission is:
- To provide the highest quality, affordable, and most up-to-date medical, dental, and surgical care for each of our patients and to do so with integrity and compassion; by always seeing ourselves through the eyes of our patients.
- To continually expand our knowledge and improve our skills in order to provide the most innovative health care to our patients.
- To maintain a respectful and professional “patient focused” environment where professionals can practice the highest level of medicine possible.
- To employ a pet care team composed of kind hearted and highly trained individuals who have an avid love for animals, passion for veterinary medicine, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- To educate, support, and care for our clients. To communicate with our clients as partners in their animal’s well being, thereby enabling our clients to make educated decisions regarding their pet’s well-being. To fulfill our clients needs/wants by making sure we do everything in our power to ensure they are happy and satisfied with the service they receive.
- To know our patient and embrace that every patient has his/her own unique emotional and medical needs. To respect the individual spirit of each patient and fully acknowledge that all of our patients are innocent, voiceless, and dependent on us.
- To provide consistent, gentle, and thorough veterinary care to each of our patients while minimizing stress and maintaining a comfortable healing environment where every patient feels safe, nurtured, and loved by their Pampered Paws family.
If you have any questions about how we can care for your pet, please don’t hesitate to call us at (662) 236-9500. Thank you!