Welcome to Pampered Paws Animal Hospital in Oxford, MS!
We are thrilled to announce, after a long nation wide search (actually, beyond a nation wide search; we interviewed vets from Canada and Europe too), we have selected and hired Dr. Elizabeth Crump to join the Pampered Paws team as a full time associate veterinarian.
Dr. Beth grew up on a small farm in Newbern, TN where her avid love of animals began. She spent her days caring for horses, dogs, cats, and bottle feeding orphaned calves. She received her B.S. in Animal Science and her DVM both from the University of Tennessee. Dr. Beth has years of experience working for a state-of-the-art referral veterinary emergency center in knoxville. She is compassionate, practices progressive high quality medicine, and is excited to move her family to Oxford!
Dr. Beth and her husband Joe have a precious 10 month old little boy named Logan and two dogs, Ladybug and Barley
Dr. Beth’s first day will be June 16th!
Our mission is:
* To provide the highest quality, affordable, and most up-to-date medical, dental, and surgical care for each of our patients and to do so with integrity and compassion; by always seeing ourselves through the eyes of our patients.
* To continually expand our knowledge and improve our skills in order to provide the most innovative health care to our patients.
* To maintain a respectful and professional “patient focused” environment where professionals can practice the highest level of medicine possible.
* To employ a pet care team composed of kind hearted and highly trained individuals who have an avid love for animals, passion for veterinary medicine, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
* To educate, support, and care for our clients. To communicate with our clients as partners in their animal’s well being, thereby enabling our clients to make educated decisions regarding their pet’s well-being. To fulfill our clients needs/wants by making sure we do everything in our power to ensure they are happy and satisfied with the service they receive.
* To know our patient and embrace that every patient has his/her own unique emotional and medical needs. To respect the individual spirit of each patient and fully acknowledge that all of our patients are innocent, voiceless, and dependent on us.
* To provide consistent, gentle, and thorough veterinary care to each of our patients while minimizing stress and maintaining a comfortable healing environment where every patient feels safe, nurtured, and loved by their Pampered Paws family.
Pampered Paws Values
o First, do no harm: Our ethical principles allow for no harm and provide for the well being of each patient.
o We demand the highest level of professionalism and competency.
o We embody honesty, respect and empathy in all aspects of our business.
o We require cleanliness, organization, and structure to accomplish consistent, safe, and dependable patient and client care.
o Being entrusted with the care of our clients’ pets is an honor and a privilege.