Welcome to Pampered Paws Animal Hospital in Oxford, MS!
Our mission is:
* To provide the highest quality, affordable, and most up-to-date medical, dental, and surgical care for each of our patients and to do so with integrity and compassion; by always seeing ourselves through the eyes of our patients.
* To continually expand our knowledge and improve our skills in order to provide the most innovative health care to our patients.
* To maintain a respectful and professional “patient focused” environment where professionals can practice the highest level of medicine possible.
* To employ a pet care team composed of kind hearted and highly trained individuals who have an avid love for animals, passion for veterinary medicine, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
* To educate, support, and care for our clients. To communicate with our clients as partners in their animal’s well being, thereby enabling our clients to make educated decisions regarding their pet’s well-being. To fulfill our clients needs/wants by making sure we do everything in our power to ensure they are happy and satisfied with the service they receive.
* To know our patient and embrace that every patient has his/her own unique emotional and medical needs. To respect the individual spirit of each patient and fully acknowledge that all of our patients are innocent, voiceless, and dependent on us.
* To provide consistent, gentle, and thorough veterinary care to each of our patients while minimizing stress and maintaining a comfortable healing environment where every patient feels safe, nurtured, and loved by their Pampered Paws family.
Pampered Paws Values
o First, do no harm: Our ethical principles allow for no harm and provide for the well being of each patient.
o We demand the highest level of professionalism and competency.
o We embody honesty, respect and empathy in all aspects of our business.
o We require cleanliness, organization, and structure to accomplish consistent, safe, and dependable patient and client care.
o Being entrusted with the care of our clients’ pets is an honor and a privilege.