Welcome to Pampered Paws Animal Hospital in Oxford, MS!
What an exciting day at Pampered Paws! Dr. Stobbe purchased back the beautiful and spacious pet resort and spa that she sold when she had her daughter, 3 years ago. It was our first day having it all back! So much fun!
We will honor existing reservations, however, new reservations for resort, daycare, dog park, and spa services will be an amenity limited to our veterinary clients only.
All client check-ins and check-outs will now occur in the hospital. The renovations to the back reception area of the hospital are almost complete! Walls are up and we have a new reception counter! Next step: new light fixtures, new floors, and painting then we’ll be good to go!
We will also have a new name and new logo. (Our new signs arriving soon!). It’s still us though! Dr. Stobbe, who founded Pampered Paws in 2004, and our exceptional staff have an unwavering commitment to give each of our patients and guests the individual love and attention they deserve. It’s an honor and a privilege everyday to work with animals and the families who love them along with us!
- Our hours will continue to be 7am-6pm Mon-Fri, Saturday 9-12, and Sundays 5pm-6pm by appointment.
- Please schedule a drop-off and pick-up time for boarding guests.
- Baths and Daycare offered Monday- Saturday.
- Grooming offered Mondays and Fridays.
- Registration open for an annual pass to our dog park!
- To make an appointment, email is at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is:
* To provide the highest quality, affordable, and most up-to-date medical, dental, and surgical care for each of our patients and to do so with integrity and compassion; by always seeing ourselves through the eyes of our patients.
* To continually expand our knowledge and improve our skills in order to provide the most innovative health care to our patients.
* To maintain a respectful and professional “patient focused” environment where professionals can practice the highest level of medicine possible.
* To employ a pet care team composed of kind hearted and highly trained individuals who have an avid love for animals, passion for veterinary medicine, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
* To educate, support, and care for our clients. To communicate with our clients as partners in their animal’s well being, thereby enabling our clients to make educated decisions regarding their pet’s well-being. To fulfill our clients needs/wants by making sure we do everything in our power to ensure they are happy and satisfied with the service they receive.
* To know our patient and embrace that every patient has his/her own unique emotional and medical needs. To respect the individual spirit of each patient and fully acknowledge that all of our patients are innocent, voiceless, and dependent on us.
* To provide consistent, gentle, and thorough veterinary care to each of our patients while minimizing stress and maintaining a comfortable healing environment where every patient feels safe, nurtured, and loved by their Pampered Paws family.
Pampered Paws Values
o First, do no harm: Our ethical principles allow for no harm and provide for the well being of each patient.
o We demand the highest level of professionalism and competency.
o We embody honesty, respect and empathy in all aspects of our business.
o We require cleanliness, organization, and structure to accomplish consistent, safe, and dependable patient and client care.
o Being entrusted with the care of our clients’ pets is an honor and a privilege.